While this Babyganics Sunscreen stick is directed at children, it is a great mineral-based sunscreen that can be used by adults as well.
1. Babyganics Sunscreen Stick
- A stick that glides on easy with little mess
- UVA and UVB protection, SPF 50
- Mineral-based sunscreens that give protection upon application
- Titanium dioxide 7.9% for UVA1 protection
- Zinc oxide 6.7% for UVA1,2/UVB protection.
- Great for children given tear-free formula
- Fewer additives than most other sunscreen
2. Make sure to apply an adequate layer of the stick areas you want to protect without missing streaks or rows of skin, which could lead to sunburns in those unprotected areas.
3. While the active ingredients in this sunscreen product are mineral sunscreens with very little known risk of allergic reactions and irritation, know that there are other inactive ingredients that could lead to contact reactions with the skin. Discontinue use of this product if it causes pain, burning, discomfort, or rash.
4. At a cost of $6 to $8 per stick, it is affordable by most but comes in a smaller quantity than most baby sunscreen products on the market.